Happenings at the Yeshiva

As last week was our final week of the zman, there are no "happenings at the Yeshiva" to report.  I would like to use this opportunity to wish Mazal Tov to Rabbi Jamie Pearlberg (YCT 2007) and Ms. Lisa Schlaff on the birth of a baby boy this Wednesday!  Noa and Chananya's new baby brother's bris will iy"h be on Shavuot.  It should be a segulah for a life devoted to the study of God's Torah, the appreciation of God's blessings, and the sharing of God's bounty with all!  She'tizku li'gadlo li'Torah li'Chuppah u'li'ma'asim Tovim!

As the zman has ended for this year, this will be the last week of my "Updates from the Rosh Yeshiva" emails until Elul zman (September).  I hope to still be sending out a Thought on the Parsha and a selection from my blog, The Daily Daf.   I am already looking forward to re-beginning the yeshiva come Elul, and restarting these weekly updates, which are such a good way to stay in touch.

Comments

Popular Posts